Zeynep's (mis)Adventures in Ruritania

arise, oh people, let us hear your voices... your voices of freedom.

Saturday, June 5

play it again

I didn't feel so great yesterday, but today things are looking better. I don't know what I did to make myself feel so sick, maybe something I ate, but no one else in my family caught it. Hrmm, very strange indeed.

At the camp tonight they're showing another movie. I wish they'd have a set schedule for these things, but it depends on how the camp is and what they've got. The last two I saw all dealt with animals, so I'd like something a little more personal now. It seems like forever since I saw a real movie with a great plot, good acting, etc. But, I think this animal trend will continue because they try to have family oriented movies.

[edit] After talking with Mr. Fitzgerald, he told me that the movie was Homeward Bound. Ugh, I was right. [/edit]