Zeynep's (mis)Adventures in Ruritania

arise, oh people, let us hear your voices... your voices of freedom.

Saturday, March 6

am, are, is

Things are going... better than expected? Which is difficult to say when I really didn't have any expectations of what would be happening in the first place, but it's better than whatever I was not expecting.

We acquired the house next door faster than we thought, so we've been living there now. It didn't take us too long to unpack, and the place is slowly taking up a home-like feel. This place has three bedrooms; my sister and I are in one, my two brothers in the second, and my parents in the third. There's a small kitchen area which then leads into the dining/living room, accompanied with one bathroom. It's a small space, that's for sure, but I'm trying to keep up my best spirits.